Green Bus - Ms."T" McCants
Purple Bus - Mr. David Banks
Blue Bus - Mr. Herman Grace
Yellow Bus - Ms. Gloria Richardson
Bus Safety Rules
Be On Time
Be at your stop five (5) minutes before the bus.
- The driver will not wait for stragglers.
- If there are no sidewalks to walk on, face the traffic and walk on the shoulder of the road.
- Walk in a single file line.
At the Bus Stop
- Stand away from the highway at the bus stop.
- Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop & the door is open before moving toward the bus.
- Use the handrail when boarding the bus.
- Normal classroom behavior is expected while riding the bus.
- Go directly to your seat & sit quietly.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on the bus.
- Keep the aisle clear at all times.
- Large or heavy items should be transported to school by parents.
- There must be complete silence at all railroad crossings.
- Nothing should go out of the windows (hands, heads, trash, etc.).
When you get to your destination
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Follow directions given by the bus driver.
- Use handrails when leaving the bus.
- WATCH YOUR STEP!
- Move away from bus as quickly as possible without running or horse-playing.
Crossing the road safely
- Walk 10 large steps ahead of the bus at the end of the road.
- Before crossing, STOP & look at the driver. Wait until they signal you to cross the road.
- Walk quickly across, stop at the left edge of bus before crossing the street & check both directions to be sure the roadway is clear.
- Walk to the other side of the road. Do not stop to retrieve dropped items.